Alumni Association Members
The Center for Art Law Alumni Association offers previous fellows, interns, and friends of the Center access to premium content with their membership including:
Premium Membership perks:
- unlimited articles
- read the Case Law Corner
- Access webinar archives
Invitation to join the LinkedIn networking group with updates, job postings, and events
50% off the dotART domain with the code LAWDOTART
40% off Art Newspaper’s annual subscription with the code CAL212
Access to the Alumni Directory (starting in September 2021)
- While the Directory is being finalized view our alumni here.
Updates and Events
Upcoming Alumni Events
- Cocktail Mixer October 2021
- Alumni Reunion 2022
- Louise Carron, will be stepping down as the Center’s Executive Director and will be continuing with the Center as Secretary of the Board and starting as an associate with Klaris Law
- Summer 2021 Post Graduate Fellow, Minelli Manoukian will be the Center’s new Executive Director
- Julianne Schmidt, Summer 2021 Undergraduate Intern, will be starting law school this fall at the University of Toronto School of Law.
- Marie Kessel, Spring 2021 Undergraduate Intern, will be attending Fordham Law this upcoming fall.
dotART has adopted an innovative approach to domain name selection and pricing, employing big-data analysis and a specially developed 14-dimensional matrix algorithm. All of the premium domain names found on get.art are one of a kind, exclusive offers, guaranteed to get website traffic and create an outstanding image.
For 30 years, The Art Newspaper has provided readers with a unique window into the art world, assessing the economic and political impact of global cultural developments and embracing every manifestation of the visual arts, from antiquities and old masters to the cutting edge and contemporary.
A digital subscription will provide you with access to our breaking news, agenda-setting investigations and in-depth analysis produced by a network of correspondents working in more than 30 countries via our website and app for iPhone and iPad. Subscribe today with this special Center for Art Law members offer and save 40% off an annual subscription.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org