Interested in working in the art law field? Center for Art Law welcomes applications for 2-3 month long internships and post-graduate fellowships at our offices in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY).
All positions are part-time, may be eligible for school credit, and under the supervision of the Managing Director and Executive Director.
The application period for the Fall 2019 is closed.
Deadline for Spring Applications: November 1, 2019.
Deadline for Summer Applications: March 1, 2020.
Deadline for Fall Applications: August 1, 2020.
- Researching and writing articles, newsletter content, and social media content;
- Copy editing and fact-checking;
- Organizing events (tours, lectures, meetups);
- Attending court hearings, educational programs, and networking events;
- Reviewing legal documents, including court filings, decisions, and correspondence;
- Administrative website maintenance.
- Current college senior, college graduate, or graduate student, in law, art history, journalism, or related fields.
- Familiarity and interest in the arts, the art world, business, and law;
- Strong communication, research, and writing skills;
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on assigned tasks;
- Experience in fundraising and/or event planning a plus.
To Apply: Please send your CV, cover letter and transcripts in one single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.