Skip to content
Press & Publications
- Artsy, Despite Graffiti’s Global Popularity, Cities Still Criminalize It, by Elisa Shoenberger, July 18, 2019.
- The New Republic, How Graffiti Became Gentrified, by Daisy Alioto, June 19, 2019.
- Above the Law, New York’s Art Law Center Looks To Empower Creators, by Scott Alan Burroughs, June 12, 2019.
- Hyperallergic, Art Dealers Could Be Under More Financial Scrutiny with New US Bill, by Zachary Small, June 25, 2018.
- Dumbo Is, Q & A: Irina Tarsis, Center for Art Law, Spring 2018.
- LexBlog, CSUSA Hosts VARA Panel During “5Pointz” Trial, by Katharine Haydock, December 7, 2017.
- Discover Magazine, We Should Toss That $450M da Vinci into a Particle Accelerator, by Carly Engelking, November 17, 2017.
- ArtWatch International, REVIEW: CENTER FOR ART LAW EVENT “F FOR FAKE”, by Ruth Osborne, April 28, 2017.
- Holly Crawford, 7 Days: My Art Life, AC Books, 2017, pp. 131-38 (ISBN: 9781939901088). Irina Tarsis narrates seven days in the life of an art lawyer.
- New York Post, Brothers after Dead Dad’s Art Collection Sold Off by Stepmom, by , January 6, 2016.
- Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP, Art Law: Judith Wallace Presents at the Center for Art Law, November 5, 2015.
- CBC News, Richard Prince, Instagram ‘ripoff artist,’ has own art appropriated, by Matt Kwong, June 9, 2015. Irina Tarsis addresses the fair use tests and comments on the irony of appropriating art from appropriation artists.
- Private Art Investment, Top Art Law Blogs – Lawyers Writing on Art, by Rebecca Hawkins, May 28, 2015.
- American University International Law Review, Resale Royalty Rights: A Comparative Discussion on Increased Moral Rights for Artists in America, by Alejandra Aramayo and Reema Taneja, February 2015.
- Art Law Report, Banksy and Vandalism, by Nicholas O’Donnell, October 18, 2013.